- [Authoritative Certification] ICEPURE RWF0600A replacement for GE MWF, MWFP refrigerator water filters bear major authoritative certifications on markets, such as NSF/ANSI 42 & 372 Lead-Free from NSF and IAPMO, European Food Grade Regulations EC-1935/2016, ROHS, REACH, BPA-Free, TUV, and Australian Water Mark. 42 & 372 Lead-Free from NSF and IAPMO, European Food Grade Regulations EC-1935/2016, ROHS, REACH, BPA-Free, TUV, and Australian Water Mark.
- [Efficient Filtration Capacity] ICEPURE RWF0600A refrigerator water GE MWF, MWFP filter replacement for Kenmore 9991 reduces substances from your water including 97.5% of chlorine, taste, odor, THM, VOCs, and particles.
- [Premium Materials] BPA-free and food-grade materials.
- [Perfect Fit] ICEPURE filter GE MWF, MWFP refrigerator water filters fit the original brand perfectly, so there’s no leakage occurs at all.
- [Great Value for Money] ICEPURE GE MWF, MWFP filters are made with premium materials, efficient filtration, authoritative certifications, and advanced technologies but at an affordable price. Saving you money while giving you quality filtration.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ICEPURE
Purifies for great taste
Protects from pollutants and bacteria
Requires minimal maintenance
Fresh Water Straight from Your Fridge
From refreshing ice cubes to pure cold water, our premium options bring out the best in every glass. Plus, saying goodbye to bottled water means better taste and less waste! Let us help you make the switch today – explore now!
A Better You Awaits
No more fumbling with bulky containers or worrying about running out of clean water during emergencies. Make room in your fridge for a refrigerator water filter today!
Which ICEPURE water filter is right for you?
|Certification||NSF/ANSI 42 & 372 Certification||NSF/ANSI 53 & 42 & 372 Certification||NSF/ANSI 401 & 473 & 53& 42 & 372 Certification|
|Chlorine, Taste, Odor Reduction||✓||✓||✓|
|Nominal Particulate, Class I Reduction||✓||✓|
|Cyst, Lead, Mercury Reduction||✓||✓|
|Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A, Nonylphenol Reduction||✓|