- [Compatible Model] ICEPURE UTR400A Tankless Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
- [Efficient Filtration] 600 GPD RO membrane filter reduces 99.99% of TDS, heavy metals, including iron, manganese, copper, zinc, aluminum, lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium, arsenic, phenol, barium, copper, mercury, selenium, etc.
- [Service Life] 24 months or 3,300 gallons, whichever comes first. This may depend on your original water quality. To get the best-filtered water, please replace the filter according to the replacement cycle.
- [Easy Installation] The innovative push-pull design ensures more convenient filter replacement and installation. Only takes 2 seconds to replace the filter. No tools are required.
- [High Standards] ICEPURE 600 GPD membrane water filters use American technology and teams. The ICEPURE brand has high requirements for products, and every product that is manufactured must go through 5 stages of inspection and testing. Ensuring that every product meets our high expectations.
- [Experienced and Professional] ICEPURE is a professional brand that is committed to the water treatment industry. For the past 20 years, our products have been sold all over the world, and countless families have used our products as their solution.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ICEPURE
Purifies for great taste
Protects from pollutants and bacteria
Requires minimal maintenance
A Better You Awaits: Start Making Small Changes Today
With its compact design and easy installation process, you won’t even notice it’s there until you sip on the smooth, refreshing taste of pure water straight from the faucet.
Unlock Your Full Potential
This handy device transforms ordinary tap water into crystal clear liquid gold, ensuring that your family stays protected against harmful pollutants, chemicals, and microorganisms.
Which ICEPURE water filter is right for you?
|RO filter for UTR400A||PPC filter for UTR400A|
|Reduction||Cadmium, Sodium, Chromium, Arsenic, Mercury, Nitrates, benzene and PFAS||Large particles, Sand, Rust and Suspended Substances, Chlorine and Removes Color and Odor.|
|Recommended replacement cycle||24 months or 3,300 gallons||12 months or 1,600 gallons|
|Material||Food-grade Material||Food-grade Material|